Description: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the best choose to convert HD movies/Videos formats that you can watch it on BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) at ease.
Recently, for BlackBerry and Android fans have a big surprise, because after several days later, on November 6, BlackBerry will release an Android phone and it’s named BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) which is the first Blackbery device to be based on Android.
From the BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) technical specification, we can find,
For Audio: it supports formats like: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FlAC;
For Video: it supports formats like: MP4, H.264.
Since the output formats is limit, it must be a trouble for some users who wanna watch HD moves/videos (its format includes HD MKV/MP4/MOV, M4V, AVI, Tivo, H.265, XAVC, VOB, M2TS, FLV, etc.), which is more than BlackBerry Priv supports formats. For this reason, in order to watch HD moves/video) unlimitedly and fluently, users need a third software to help them to conversion. Compare with other software, i think Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is your best choose.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the best Blu-ray/DVD Movies & Videos solution for BlackBerry Priv users to backup/compress/rip Blu-ray/DVD movies to BlackBerry and other friendly devices with extremely high output video quality and without playback limitation. It also is a professional video editing tool with trim, crop, split, merge and other options.
The converter is an easy-to-use program, which just needs several clicks to complete the conversion. Below part presents the details on how to load files, select output format and start conversion.
Free download and install:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1: Load file(s)
When you start up converter, the main interface pops up:
Load video files to the software using any of the three ways below:
A.Click “File” menu, and select “Load IFO/ISO”, “Load from folder”, “Load from disc”, “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” to import source files.
B. Click “Load file(s)” button or “Add video” button to import source files.
C. Open the folder that contains source files, and drag and drop video, audio and image files to the program.
Note: If you are loading TiVo shows to this converter, please enter your Media Access Key as the program asks, and then click “OK” button to confirm.
Step 2: Choose Output Directory and Find the Output Folder
By clicking Browse button on main interface, you can choose the directory where you’d like to put the output files. By clicking Open button, you can popup the output folder.
Step 3: Start conversion
Hit the “Convert” button and start converting. The conversion process may take some time depending on the size of the files you have loaded.
Related knowledge point:
BlackBerry fans get his new BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop), but how to transfer his old BlackBerry data to the news device is a question. At that time, how should we do?
1. Install the latest version of BlackBerry Link on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Open BlackBerry Link and plug in your old BlackBerry device with a microUSB cable
3. BlackBerry Link will tell you that your device is not supported but that’s ok. Click the Transfer Device Data button to continue. and then click Next.
4. Your transfer will begin. After finish, disconnect the current device and connect the new BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop).
5. Once the BlackBerry device is recognized by BlackBerry Link, click on the device in the window and then click Next.
6. You’ll see a quick message with some things to note. Once you’re squared away, click Next.
7. The transfer will begin and you data will be moved to the new BlackBerry device, after then, Click Finish.
After all of those steps, you can watch your movies/videos on BlackBerry Priv (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) without any difficult.