With Google drive, you can keep photos, stories, recordings, videos – anything and quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on all the files you want–no email attachment needed. However, Goole Drive starts you with only 15 GB of free Google online storage, so if you want to upload some local movies to Google drive for sharing, you may need to compress the video size in advance.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can accept nearly all kinds of moves, like H.265, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, etc in 4K/1080P/720P and convert them to another popular video format. During the conversion, it allows you to adjust the video resolution and bitrate to reduce the video size. Besides, it enables you to trim video footage so that you can upload a video fragment to Google Drive for sharing.(review)
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to compress video size before upload movies to Google Drive?
Step 1: Add movies to the app
Click “File” to choose “Add video/audio” to load local movies to the app. It supports batch conversion so you can add more than one movies at a time.
Step 2: Reduce movie size and choose output format
Here are several ways to make you reduce the video size.
1.You can simply select a proper output format to reduce the video size, because MP4 files are usually larger than other files due to high compression rate. But please make sure your recipient can play the video in the selected output format.
2. Choose H.265 codec. H.265, comparing to H.264, strives to deliver video with equivalent quality with bitrate savings of up to 50 percent.
3.Open “Settings Profile” window. In the window, lower the value of resolution (important), bit rate. You can preview the video size at the below chart.
Step 3: Start to compress video for Google Drive
Hit on the “Convert” button on software main interface to start the conversion.
Now, you can transfer your converted video to Google Drive for sharing.
- How to Decode H.265 HEVC Videos to MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV on Mac
- How to Upload DVD to Dropbox?
- How to Watch DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- How to Convert FLAC to iTunes/iPhone Supported format in lossless Quality?
- Best DVD Ripper for Mac to Rip Interstellar to WD TV Live