Do you want a place where you can store your hundreds of Blu-ray movies, share them with your family, and have easy access to them from all your devices. You can choose a public storage device, such as Dropbox, iDrive, or iCloud. Or you can store your hundreds of Blu-ray movies to WD My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2) – your personal cloud storage.
Features on WD My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2):
Fresh off the assembly line with a more capable processor and new, improved My Cloud 3 OS and mobile apps, it lets you easily share files around the household and across the web, as well as stream media to—and backup data from—your mobile devices. WD supports Windows, the Mac, iOS, Android, and even Windows Phone with an older app.
Beyond that, the Mirror will stream media to any local device (smart TV, Wi-Fi speaker, Sonos system, and so on) that recognizes a DLNA or iTunes server, store PC backups, host a blog, and other cool stuff that online services rarely offer.
Way to Store Hundreds of Blu-ray Movies to WD My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2)
Features on Pavtube ByteCopy
* 1:1 backup original Blu-ray with all languages, subtitle tracks and chapter info.
* Directly Copy main movie from Blu-ray discs and leave out extras.
* Fast conversion with NVIDIA CUDA/ AMD GPU acceleration technology.
* Adjust output aspect ratio, such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1.
* Allows you to batch convert your videos to save your much time.
* Customize Blu-ray with built-in video editor: trim, crop, split, merge, insert subtitles, add video effects, adjust volume, etc.
* Create 3D movies from 2D Blu-ray with high audio and video quality
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Steps to Store Hundreds of Blu-ray Movies to WD My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2)
Step 1. Insert your Blu-ray disc into an external Blu-ray drive, launch the program on your computer, click “File” > “Load from disc” to load Blu-ray disc to the program.
Step 2. Different ways to copy Blu-ray movies:
1. Make a full disc copy:
By hitting the icon on the top tool bar of the main interface to make a full disc copy.
2. Backup main contents of disc
From “Format” bar, select “Copy” > “Direct Copy” to copy the main movie of the Blu-ray disc.
3. Backup to device compatible popular file formats:
Click “Format” bar to select “Common Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” or other optimized formats for your final devices. So that you can play the converted videos on any media players or portable devices from WD My Cloud Mirror 2.
Step 3. Click “Settings” on the interface and you can adjust the parameters including size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. to get a high quality of output files or a smaller files size. (File size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution).
Step 4. One click on the “Convert” on bottom right of the main UI to copy Blu-ray. When the conversion is completed, click “Open Output Folder” to locate the folder where the converted files located.
So, be free to choose your favorite way to copy your Blu-ray movies to WD My Cloud Mirror 2 for managing your Blu-ray discs or watching on devices in the bedroom, in the sitting room or in the kitchen.
- How to Stream DVDs to Western Digital Media Server for Watching on TV?
- Make a Digital Copy of DVD to WD My Cloud Mirror
- Three different Tools to Rip Blu-ray/DVD
- Share 2015 Top 5 Blu-ray Rippers for Windows 10 Review For Blu-ray Fans
- Top 3 Best 3D Blu-ray Ripper Copier to Create 3D Video from 2D/3D Blu-ray Movies