Summary:Wanna to feel free to copy Redbox DVD? This guide will share you very useful and professional way to copy rental Redbox DVDs in order to make a digital copy for RedBox DVD movies by breaking various copy protection technology.
Do you Often rent DVD movies from Redbox? Why pay anything for a DVD rental ever again? Want to rip Redbox DVD to your computer so that you can watch it some other time or transfer it to your portable devices like iPhone, iPad, etc.? You are definitely right being here! Just keep on reading to find out how to copy Redbox DVD Rentals to MP4, MKV,VI, WMV on PC and Mac for keeping forever.
To backup Redbox DVDs to MP4, MKV, AVI, etc, all you need is a professional DVD ripping software that can convert Redbox DVD to video/audio bypassing the DVD copy protection. Here Pavtube BDMagic (review) is suggested to help you rip Redbox DVD to video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc. and audio formats like MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC, etc. smoothly. If you are a Mac user, you can use the equivalent Pavtube BDMagic for Mac to convert Redbox DVD on Mac (macOS Sierra included).
How to fast Backup, Copy and Rip Redbox DVD Rentals on PC and Mac?
Step 1. Run Best DVD Ripper and import disc.
Click this icon to DVD disc from ROM, IFO/ISO or folder. I also noticed if you have a ISO file to import, it will recognize the ISO file automatically with no need to run virtual driver and mount ISO files firstly. Good design.
Step 2. Choose format.
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose proper format for different using.
a. DVD Ripper provides 150+ video presets for Google Nexus, Asus Transformer, Galaxy Tab, iPad, Apple TV, Nook HD and more, allowing you to convert DVD movies to fit your different portable media players, you can choose “Common Video > H.264 Video (*.mp4)”, or select corresponding video from “iPad” or “Android” or other option, to get a suitable video compatible with your device
b. If you just want to copy DVD to DVD folder with original structures, please go to click the “computer” icon on the top to backup Redbox DVD Rentals with Original Structure.
c. If you just want to copy main movie without extras, commentary etc. documents, please go to select “Copy>Directly Copy” to copy Movie Only from DVD discs.
Step 3. Change video specs. (Optional)If you are not satisfied with default specs, then click “Settings” to enter Profiles Settings windows. You can customize video frame rate, bitrate, size and other settings freely. (It does not work for directly copy)
Step 4. Start conversion.
Click the big red “Convert” to start backing up or converting your Redbox DVD Rentals to a video, audio you want. Usually backup will be quicker because it does not need to do transcoding.
After the conversion, click “Open output folder” to quick locate converted files. Now you have added another movie to DVD collection. Play it anywhere anytime you want. Also have some Blu-ray discs, learn how to backup Rented Blu-ray from RedBox, NetFlix, Amazon.
- Converting HD-DVD (.evo) files to NAS for streaming to Xbox 360
- Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Including macOS Sierra Review
- Tips for Fixing Corrupt MXF files on Mac
- How to Play Blu-ray with VLC Player on Macbook?
- Copy 3D Blu-ray Main Title in 3D Effect on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Best way to import 1080p /720p MKV into Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Top 5 Free MP4 Converters for PS4/PS3/PSP/PS Vita
- Can’t Post MP4 video to Instagram? Solved!
- Edit SJ4000 MOV in GoPro Studio
- How to Play MP4 on Sony TV?
- The Best DVD Copy Software of 2016 for DVD Discs Backup
- How to get a Digital Copy of a Blu-ray/DVD onto Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9
- How to Convert Canon G7 X MP4 to FLV/MOV/AVI/MPEG/SWF/MKV?
- Why MP4 Files Play Slow on a Computer? How to Solve it?
- Can’t Play GoPro Hero 4K Videos Smoothly on Mac
- Remux/Transcode Blu-ray ISO to Plex
- Easy way for Editing Sony PMW-EX3 XDCAM MP4 clips with Mac