Amazon Fire TV allows us to watching online videos on TV easily, such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant videos etc. However, many people have problem in watching Blu-ray movies on TV via Amazon Fire TV. So, today I will take Panasonic TV as example to show you how to put Blu-ray movies to Fire TV for watching on Panasonic TV.
Amazon Fire TV does not support Blu-ray movies, so to play Blu-ray files on Panasonic TV via Fire TV, you need to use a Blu-ray ripping tool rip Blu-ray to both Panasonic TV and Fire TV friendly format. After testing many Blu-ray ripping software (DVDFab, Acrok, Leawo, Brorsoft, Aunsoft, etc), plus numerous customer feedback, we reach a conclusion –Pavtube BDMagic is the best Blu-ray ripping software. Mac Version – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac.
Features on Pavtube BDMagic (The Best Blu-ray Ripper):
– Import all kinds of Blu-ray sources: physical Blu-ray, BDMV folder, Blu-ray ISO, protected Blu-ray Disc and unprotected Blu-ray Disc.
– Offer TV profile for Panasonic/LG/Sony/Samsung TV etc.
– Rip all Fire TV unsupported formats to Fire TV supported format.
– Convert Blu-ray to Apple TV, Google TV, Android TV etc supported format.
– Convert 2D Blu-ray to 3D MP4 in SBS effect etc.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Steps to Put Blu-ray Movies to Fire TV for Watching on Panasonic TV
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, run the Pavtube BDMagic and click “load from disc” icon to load your Blu-ray movies. As you can see, you can preview the loaded Blu-ray files in the right preview window and select Blu-ray audio track/subtitle. DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO/IFO files are supported as well.
Step 2: Set output format
In the “Format”, you can choose Panasonic TV optimized preset foramt in the “TVS” profile to get the best Blu-ray playback on TV. The format is also accepted by Fire TV.
Step 3: Start to convert
Now hit the big red “Convert” to start converting Blu-ray movies to Amazon Fire TV. When the conversion finishes, you can click “Open” to access to the converted videos.
Afterwards, it would be easy for you to put Blu-ray movies to Fire TV for watching on Panasonic TV. You can also watch the converted Blu-ray movies on LG/Sony/Samsung etc TV via Fire TV.
Learn more: How to upload video or photos to Amazon Cloud Drive for Amazon Fire TV?
Photos or videos can be uploaded to Amazon Cloud Drive, so they will appear on your Fire TV within seconds.
1. Go to Amazon Cloud Drive (https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive).
2. Click on the Photos & Videos tab in the page header.
3. Click Add Photos & Videos.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the photo or video.
5. Open Amazon Fire TV, select the uploaded videos then watch them freely.