Using Panasonic camera to keep records of the growth of your kid is a wonderful and meaningful thing. The first your kid learn to walk, the first time to call “Mom” and the first time to go to school… All of these are the memories that you should never miss and forget. However, when you want to enjoy your Panasonic camera recording videos with your family on TV, you will have problem on it.
The video format taken from Panasonic camera is usually AVCHD, which can not be supported by nearly all TV. So, it is necessary for you to convert your Panasonic camera recording videos to TV supported format. At the same time, to have a better recording videos playback on TV, edit video is also important, which can cut off unwanted part in your video and adjust display aspect ratio etc. Here, I suggest you to use Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
It is a professional video converter, which can help you convert AVCHD to all TV supported video format. It provided you with optimized TV profile for all mainstream TV brand, like Panasonic/LG/Sony/Samsung etc. It is also a powerful video editor that can allow you cut off unwanted video parts and remove black edges and unwanted area of the image in videos with simple operation. Besides, it can combine several recording video clips and output as one video with natural transition. Moreover, you can set video display ratio, bitrate, frame rate and other settings to obtain the best video and audio playback on your TV and add external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle files to your video.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Note: The “Free Trial” version outputs has a little watermark in the middle. If you want a better video effect without watermark, please buy it.
Steps to Convert and Edit Panasonic Camera Recording Videos for TV
Step 1. Load Panasonic Camera Recording Videos
Launch and start the program on your computer, click “File” > “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from Folder” to import source files to the program.
Step 2: Set output format
Click “Format” and navigate to “TVS” profile. Here lists the main four TV brands for you to choose. Other TV brands can also choose one of them as best output format.
Step 3. Adjust video order and merge into one file.(Optional)
1. Adjust video order: Click the “Move up” or “Move down” arrow under the video file displaying window to adjust your source video file order according to your own needs.
2. Merge into one file: On the main interface, check option to combine all your separate video clips into one single file.
Step 4. Trim and Crop(Optional)
1. Trim: Open “Video Editor” window and switch to the “Trim” tab, you can drag the slider bars to include the segment you want to remain, click the left square bracket to set start point, and click the right square bracket to set end point when previewing the video or directly input specific values to “Start” and “End” box.
2. Crop: Click “Crop” tab to remove black edges and unwanted area of the image in videos. And click the icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of “Display Aspect Ration”.
Step 5: Start to convert
Switch back to the main interface, click the big button “Convert” on bottom-right corner to start conversion. When the process is over, you can find the converted recording videos by clicking the “Open output folder” on the main interface of the program.
Now, you can play the converted Panasonic camera recording videos on all TVs, like Panasonic/LG/Sony/Samsung etc.